Mayan Jungle ExperienceRiviera Maya, Mexico
Travel into the heart of the jungle where the adventure begins. Enjoy ziplining, canoeing, cliff diving, and snorkeling all at your own pace. Finish the day with a visit to an adjacent Mayan village where you will be greeted by a delicious lunch and an opportunity to appreciate the simplicity of the lives of the local villagers. Enjoy ziplining, or just hanging out in a hammock in the middle of the jungle while the rest of your group is seeking the adrenaline of zip-lining through the gum trees, which are making this area so unique. Optional cliff jumping, bike riding and exploring underground rivers are a fun
part of this excursion.
- Add on Private Underground River Snorkeling in Dos Ojos area: 1 cave cenote $30 USD per guest – 2 hour average duration
- Add on Guided visit of Tulum archeological site for $30 USD per guest- 2 hour average duration
- Add on Guided visit of Coba archeological site for $40 USD per guest 2.5 hour average duration
- Add on price for Reef Snorkeling (2 x 40 minutes) for $40 USD per guest
Duration – 5 hours
- 4 Cenotes
- 4 Zip-lines
- All entrance fees
- Drinks & snacks
- Life jacket
- Mayan village traditional lunch
- Professional guide
- Snorkel equipment
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Cash for additional purchases, tips and souvenirs
- Sandals or flip flops
Options for this experience – Please enquire direct for our children’s rates(4-17 years of age) Children under 4 are free of charge.
Taxes and Fees not included.
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.