Casa de Campo®
- Catalina Island – Experience and explore six-square miles of white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. On the Catamaran ride over, relax on spacious sundecks and shaded lounges or dance to a merengue beat! A day of fun under the Caribbean sun, you will not soon forget.
- Jungle Buggies – A really fun and safe experience!. Take the wheel behind these buggies and race through the Dominican country- side, visit a natural ancient cave and enjoy a refreshing plunge at the beach.
- Zipline Tour – Fly through the air on this exciting adventure and enjoy the abundant flora of the easter region, with certified guides.
- Santo Domingo Tour – Enjoy an adventure with your family to discover the amaz- ing history and rich culture of the Dominican Republic’s capital, the oldest city in the New World.
- Pottery Lessons – Discover your inner artist at Emilio Robba Workshop at Altos de Chavón..The early inhabitants of the island created their own stone- ware and works of art out of terracotta (pottery). Experi- ence a hands-on cultural immersion and take a souvenir home too!. Recommended activity for all ages, families and groups.
- Macao Surf Camp – Learn to Surf while vacationing in Punta Cana, come to beautiful and safe Macao Beach, the best excursion for the whole family.
- Monkeyland – Interact with our adorable squirrel monkeys while they pose for the cameras and jump on top of you! A guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland and visit a typical Dominican house where you will learn more about our culture and way of living.
- Dominican Culture Tour – A fun filled day where you will get to inmerse yourself in the Dominican Culture guided by the friendliest staff. Try fresh sugar cane juice, learn how cigars are rolled, be welcomed at a Dominican house, have a delicious typical lunch and end your day enjoying the waters of the amazing Anamuya river.
- Island and Waterfalls – A fun catamaran ride to the Samaná Peninsula to embark on an adventure to El Limón Waterfall, where you go deep into the rain forest until reaching a majestic waterfall. After all the adrenaline, a delicious lunch is waiting for you and you get to rest and sunbathe at the beautiful Cayo Levantado Island.
- Ancient Tulum – Explore Coba by mountain bike or be chauffeured by a friendly local Mayan bike taxi (both options included). Leave a triumphant mark on your vacation by climbing the mighty Nohoch Mul temple pyramid, tallest pre-Hispanic structure in the Yucatan Peninsula (climb not mandatory). Afterwards take a much needed break with delicious gourmet beachside lunch in the picturesque beaches of Tulum.
- SUP the Lagoon Kan Luum – Lagoon Kaan Luum is off the beaten track and a unique place for stand up paddle.
- Whale Shark Quest – Journey on an unforgettable quest to closely encounter the largest fish on earth. Feel the rush of snorkelling close to these highly mysterious gentle giants in their own habitat knowing that you are a part of the largest whale shark congregation on the planet (high chance of witnessing manta rays as well).
- Discover Mayan Underground Worlds – Explore the most extensive underground river system on earth at your pace and on your terms. Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters as you discover the hidden beauty of this highly unique ecosystem and gaze upon exotic rock formations tens of millions of years in the making.