The Villa Owner/Manager, represented by Caribbean Paradise Homes SRL, hereby rents the dwelling for the selected dates by The Guest which time the beginning and the end of this rental agreement.
The Guest, in consideration of The Villa Owner/Manager permitting them to occupy the above property, hereby agrees to the following terms:
1.RATE: To pay the nightly rental fee plus the tax or service fee that applies to each our our destinations.
2.OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of a villa rental is 2 guest per bedroom. The Guest agrees to not exceed the amount of persons above mention.
3.REGISTERED GUEST: The Villa Owner/Manager accepts families, married couples and responsible adults over the age of 26 only. Only guests registered with and approved by The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR are allowed on the premises of the property. Permission must be obtained from, and additional fees paid to for access by any non-registered guests. The villa personnel have been instructed to prevent unauthorized access to ensure your privacy as well as that of the property.
4.RESIDENT’S OBLIGATIONS: The Guest agrees to meet all of resident’s obligations; including:
a) Smoking is not permitted inside the bedrooms, bathrooms, living and dining rooms, but may be done outside on the terraces, in the gardens or around the swimming pool. Please take normal precautions to prevent any damage to the property.
b) The Guest agrees not to assign this agreement, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting first permission from The Villa Owner/Manager and paying the appropriate surcharge.
c) House parties, bachelor parties, prostitutes, or similar activities generally considered illegal or immoral and degrading to and abusive of the reputation of the property and the neighbourhood are not allowed at any time in the property. The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SRL reserves the right to limit or reject any guests with or without cause.
d) The Guests are responsible for any long distance telephone calls made from the property during their stay.
e) Guests are responsible for any damage to electric appliances, furniture, silverware, dinnerware and bed linens of the property during your stay.
5.PAYMENTS: Reservations require a fifty percent (50%) deposit of the villa total rental value within three (3) business days of receiving this agreement. Final balance of the rental, the remaining fifty percent (50%), must be received no later than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. Failure to pay the initial rental deposit, balance or any associated documentation, such as the signature of this agreement, on time could result in the loss of reservation or all monies received. If reservations are made less than thirty (30) days before arrival, a hundred perfect (100%) of rental value is required within three (3) days of booking.
6. CURRENCY: All payments must be made in U.S. dollars via Wire Transfers or bank certified cheques.
7.CONCIERGE SERVICES: Our concierge services is available for greeting our guests, welcoming them to the villa, and assisting them before and throughout their stay. Our concierge services will make recommendations on private airport transportation, local restaurants, villa pre-stocking services, excursions, car and golf cart rentals, yacht charters, resort activities, additional staff, baby care services, spa services, among others that may suit our guests. Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.
8.SERVICE INCLUDED: Your villa rental includes a number of staff which varies depending on the number or bedroom and destination selected. A minimum of two hundred dollars (US$ 200) tip for a week stay is expected for each member of the staff. Working hours vary depending on the destination selected. If The Guest require a staff member to work after hours , The Guest must pay, for the needed staff.
9.CANCELLATION POLICY: If The Guest cancels a villa reservation with more than sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled arrival, all amounts paid to The Villa Owner will be refunded. Refunds will be send to The Guest minus the wire transfer fees. If The Guest cancels (i) a reservation sixty (60) days less prior to the scheduled arrival or (ii) a reservation scheduled for the Christmas and New Year Holiday period, The Villa Owner not obliged to refund any amounts already paid. In the event of any late payment or non-payment, The Villa Owner sole recourse is to cancel the applicable reservation if the outstanding payment is not received within three (3) business days of Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR notifying The Guest. If The Guest arrives and decides on the day of arrival or days later to depart from the property for personal reasons, The Villa Owner is not obligated to reimburse the villa rental payment.
10.CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check-In time is at 3pm and Check-Out is at 12pm unless special arrangements are made in advance.
11.SECURITY DEPOSIT: Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR will require a cash deposit or a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the villa rental period. The Villa Owner/Manager or Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR may retain or charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages.
12. SPECIAL EVENT: In case The Guest wants to host a private dinner or a small party at the villa, for more than twenty (20) guests, The Guest must request previous authorization from Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR in order to do so. The approval or disapproval will be decided by Villa Owner/Manager. If approved, extra charges may be applied. Any damage found will be billed to The Guest credit card as agreed on the security deposit form above. The Guest may not have access to the property tables, chairs, silverware, glassware or table cloths. The Guest may have to hire a third party in order to provide them with these services. Additional contractual arrangements may also be necessary.
13. IN ROOM SAFE: Most of our villas offer in-room safe box. If your property is equipped with an in-room safe box it will be made available to you at your arrival for your personal use.
14.SWIMMING POOL: The private swimming pool and jacuzzi or the jacuzzi at the property is to be used entirely by The Guest and the members of The Guest party at your own risk.IT IS THE GUEST RESPONSIBILITY TO SUPERVISE ALL MEMBERS OF HIS PARTY, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN AND ELDERLY PERSONS, AT ALL TIMES IN AND AROUND THE SWIMMING POOL, JACUZZI AREAS. Under no circumstances glassware is to be used in or around the swimming pool or jacuzzi. Breakage of a single glass may require drainage and cleaning of the entire swimming pool or jacuzzi, which would be at The Guest expense. Plastic cups are provided with the villa rental.
15.NO PETS: Pets of any kind are not allowed in or on the property premises without specific written permission from The Villa Owner/Manager (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction of The Guests.
16.VILLA KEYS: Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR shall charge The Guest a hundred dollars (US$ 100) for each set of lost or mishandled keys. The Guests is required to follow all instructions precisely on where to leave your villa keys or gate doors remote controls at departure. Please call our office if you are unsure!
17. OTHER CHARGES (Casa de Campo Resort only): A registration fee charge is required for guests staying in rented private villas in order to gain access to Casa de Campo and the use of the resort’s facilities. The resort fee is US$ 25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), US$ 12/child/day (between 4-12 years old) and children under 4 years of age are granted free access. The Guest will be charge by Casa de Campo Resort at the time of arrival. Resort registration fee is subject change. Each person, when registered, will receive a Casa de Campo ID card, which will detail The Guest dates of their stay. The ID card will grant the individual named on the card to access the resort, as well as the use of various facilities, including: a) Access to Equestrian Center, b) Access to Shooting Center, c) Access to Tennis Courts, d) Access to Casa de Campo Spa, e) Access to golf courses and advance tee times reservations at applicable rates, f) Use of Fitness Center at villa owner’s preferential rates, g) Use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool in the main hotel area and Minitas Beach, h) Use of courtesy internal hotel guest transportation to designated locations, i) Access to discounts, special offers and promotions in hotel’s restaurants, sports facilities and activities and j) Access to the services of Central Romana Medical Center.
18. SYSTEM FAILURES & RATE ADJUSTMENTS: Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR and The Villa Owner/Manager make every reasonable effort to ensure that amenities and systems are in place, in working order, and the descriptions are as accurate as reasonably possible. The Guest recognises and agrees that décor, colours, inventories and amenities may change at The Villa Owner/Manager discretion. In case of a maintenance problem, The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR will strive to have the problem resolved as soon as possible and maintains full time maintenance personnel to help achieve this. However, The Guest understands that the Dominican Republic is a developing country lacking in significant infrastructure and with an inadequate supply of quality trades people and parts. Unforeseen failures of any system such as electricity, water, water heaters, air conditioning, telephone, television or satellite service, internet service, electric appliances, etc., may be beyond the ability of The Villa Owner/Manager to rapidly repair. No refund or rate adjustment shall be made for any system failure or disturbance outside of the property beyond the control of The Villa Owner/Manager including construction or loud parties at neighbouring villas.
19.WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY. The Guest HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES, indemnifies, hold harmless and forever discharges The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR and their respective agents, staff, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of every kind and nature, including any claims of The Villa Owner/Manager or employee negligence, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that The Guest, ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to participation in any of the events or activities, and for the duration of the stay at the property, conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of, The Villa Owner/Manager provided that this waiver of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct. The Guest understands that presence on the property may expose them to conditions including but not limited to, insects and spiders, ditches, erosions of the land whether man-made or natural, sharp rocks, animals, both wild and domestic, and the Guest acknowledges that even domesticated animals may have dangerous propensities and can create hazardous conditions including horses, cattle, dogs, etc. On behalf of themselves, heirs, assigns and next of kin, The Guest waives all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to The Guest or The Guest party members that The Guest may have against the aforementioned released party to such activity or conditions. By this Waiver, The Guest assumes any risk, and takes full responsibility and waives any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with the property including but not limited to manmade hazards associated with the property such as slippery floors or shower basins, stairs, indoor water features, kitchen, outside cooking, swimming pool facilities, beaches, and natural hazards such as holes, ditches, culverts, fallen trees, branches, fence posts, mud or other irregularities and using the terrain or surrounding land for any use including: walking, jogging, picnicking, hiking, mountain cycling, or other related activities on and off the premises, whether or NOT attributable to The Guest’s own neglect or fault, including use of all motorised vehicles whether deemed safe or otherwise. The Guest further understands that The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR makes no claims or representations about fitness for use of the property and the surrounding land for any particular purpose, other than that stated, and makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the safety of the premises, and that The Guest is using said property at The Guest own risk. This WAIVER AND RELEASE contains the entire liability agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of all parties. The provision of this WAIVER AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise. The Guest has read, understands and fully agrees to the terms of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. The Guest understands and confirms that by signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE The Guest has given up considerable future legal rights. The Guest has signed this agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to The Guest. This agreement and its terms and provisions will include everyone in The Guest’s group, family or party including, but not limited to, any minors who accompany The Guest or who are under The Guest care. The Guest further agrees that shall assume responsibility for watching and caring for the minor’s safety and guarding against all hazards, whether explicitly mentioned in this WAIVER AND RELEASE or otherwise. Both parties agree, in the case of any contractual dispute or other action by law, to defer to the competent adjudication of chosen destination.
20.COURT COSTS: The Guest agrees to pay all court costs and Attorney’s fees incurred by The Villa Owner and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR in enforcing legal action or any of The Villa Owner/Manager and Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR other rights under this agreement or any state law. In the event any portion of this agreement shall be found to be unsupportable under the law, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and subject to enforcement in the courts without exception.
21.OWNERS AGENTS AND ACCESS: The Guest agrees to permit Caribbean Paradise Homes SLR access to the premises for the purposes of inspection, repairs, or to show the property to another person interested in renting it or buying it at reasonable hours, upon request.
22.SCANNED SIGNATURES: Signed, scanned, faxed and emailed transmissions of this agreement shall be considered an original of the document, and shall have the same effect and force as signed hard-copy originals of this document. It shall be binding and legally enforceable as any full recourse commercial contract. It is agreed by our signatures that we confirm that we have full authority to execute this agreement and obligate any company, firm, corporation, individual, and/or entity referenced herein.
MADE AND SIGNED IN GOOD FAITH IN TWO ORIGINALS WITH THE SAME EFFECT AND IMPORTANCE, ONE FOR EACH PARTY; Each of the undersigned represents and warrants that he or she is duly authorised to sign this Agreement on behalf of the party he or she represents. Each party has read, understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.