Villa Rental Process
The process of renting one of our villa is very simple and easy.
1. We suggest our visitors to browse our website to become familiar with Casa de Campo and our available villas. Once you’ve selected a particular villa for your next holiday the next step would be to make your villa inquiry. You can make your inquiry in two ways: you can send us an email with your desired dates by selecting the villa inquiry button or you can call us at 917.310.2185 in North America or 809.813.2002 in Dominican Republic here one of our villa consultants will assist you on your selected villa or will be able to suggest other options.
2. Once your villa is selected and you are ready to make your reservation our rental agreement will be sent to you via email for your final approval and signature. You will find details on our cancellation policies, services included, check-in and check-out time, resort fees, payment information and how to secure your reservation. Remember that if you have any questions your villa consultant is there to help.
3. After your reservation is secured and confirmed you will receive our villa reservation confirmation receipt that confirms your reservation. Our concierge specialist will then help you with any arrangements that you might need such as airport transfers, tee-off times, restaurants reservations, golf carts, pre-stocking groceries services, etc.
4. On your arrival, we will meet you at Villa Owners Club at Casa de Campo Resort main gate to accompany you thru the Registration Process. We will then take you to your rented villa and give you a tour so you become familiar with it, the staff and it’s surrounding.
5. The final step will be handing you the keys on the villa and leave you to enjoy your stay!