Our Safety Promise
• Staff members are instructed not to report for duty should they exhibit symptoms of any illness.
• Masks are worn by the staff at all times.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats.
To Our Guests
A starter kid is provided to all guests with these disinfectant essentials.
• Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
• Anti-bacterial hand soap
• Disposable disinfectant wipes
1) Reduction of current cancellation penalties for high and low season from 60 days to 28 days before arrival, for all existing reservations and all future reservations. This would mean full refunds in case of cancellations outside of 28 days.
2) Instead of sending payment at the time of booking, you can now send it once the 28 days have passed before arrival.
3) For reservation scheduled for the Christmas/New Year holiday period cancellation policies remain the same with a slight difference. If a guest cancels a reservation more than 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival, all amounts paid will be refunded. If a guest cancels a reservation 60 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival at the property a credit will be applied to be use within the twelve months starting from the date of arrival.
4) These cancellation policies apply to the following scenarios related to Coronavirus: a) If airline cancel flights from the guest’s country of origin to guest destination. b) If destination does not allow the guest’s country of origin to enter destination. c) The United States CDC, the United Kingdom FCO or equivalent government agency has issued a warning level 3 or higher to any destination, which means that guest should not travel.