What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance is a plan you purchase that protects you from certain financial risks and losses that can occur while traveling. These losses can be minor, like a delayed suitcase, or significant, like a last-minute trip cancellation or a medical emergency overseas.
A few things you should know about travel insurance.
* Benefits vary by plan. It’s important to choose a plan that fits your needs, your budget and your travel plans.
* Travel insurance can’t cover every possible situation. It covers only the specific situations, events, and losses included in your plan documents, and only under the conditions we describe.
* Travel insurance is designed to cover unforeseeable events, not things you could easily see coming, or things within your control.
What is not covered by travel insurance?
Keep in mind that your coverage is based on the plan you choose but there are things that are not normally covered like,
* Action and team sports, like auto racing, pro sports travel, or other extreme sport activities.
* Travel to get medical care.
* Cancellation because you changed your mind
From the moment you reserve your villa with us to the moment you return home, we will take care of you every step of the way.
* Airport transfers.
* Grocery pre-stocking.
* Local Reservations & Recommendations.
* Additional Staff.
* Special Events.
* Catering Services.
* Yacht Charters and more…
Feel free to contact us.