From Punta Cana > Zip Lines AdventuresPunta Cana, Dominican Republic
Visit the first of the Zip Lines in the Dominican Republic. Built by one of the most experienced Zip Lineas circuit builders in Costa Rica and certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology. After only 45 minutes of travel aboard the safari truck, you will enter a new dimension of entertainment.
Our expert canopy guides will teach you everything you need to know about the trip and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety talk will be held until you reach the first platform, and then you will be ready to face the challenge of “flying” from one platform to another.
You will be securely attached with climbing equipment to the double-line cables, the longest is 800 meters long! The tour consists of 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, including the 2 longest lines in the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean, which stretch along the mountain range along 2 kilometers.
Rise above spectacular scenery, pilot bold antics and deflect distances of up to 800 meters and compete with your partner on the cable from side to side! As the tour draws to a close, take the opportunity to enjoy some R&R; we invite you to relax. Nibble on exotic fruit segments; nature’s natural energy will replenish your strength.
Children Rate: US$ 45/child (3-12), Free (0-2)
Duration – 5 hours
- Visit one of the longest zip lines in the Caribbean and the longest in the Dominican Republic.
- Impressive 18 platforms and 12 zip lines, spread over a lush tropical mountain range.
- Move over distances while suspended up to 800 meters in the air.
- Do competitions with your friends on the only parallel cable in the country.
- All equipment and training.
- Experienced guides.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Use of helmets.
What to Bring
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs
- Comfortable clothes
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People suffering from heart disease, disability or mobility problems
- Maximum waist of 44″
- Minimum weight: 60 pounds
- Maximum weight: 285 pounds
- Kids between 8 and 12 years old might be accompanied by our guides on longest cables.
- Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate in the first 8 cables only.
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.