From La Romana > Santo Domingo TourLa Romana, Dominican Republic
It pays homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Stroll along Las Damas Street where we will see many important monuments. Pass by the Museum of the Royal Houses. A walk through the Alcazar of Columbus transports you back to the time of the Spanish conquistadors. On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo, appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and modern buildings such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the National Theater and the Presidential Palace.
Enjoy a pleasant lunch in a typical restaurant of the capital. This will be a special day that will reveal anecdotes and stories about the past and present of the capital city along with friendly, knowledgeable and friendly guides. An opportunity to visit all the unmissable monuments and enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch
Children Rate: US$ 43/child (3-12), Free (0-2)
Duration: 11 Hours
- Discover the First Cathedral of the Americas.
- Travel across its most important roads all leading towards ancient edifices and monuments of an invaluable cultural heritage in a modern-day city.
- Enjoy a delicious Dominican lunch in the heart of the Colonial Zone.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.
- Official Guide.
- Typical lunch.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van.
- Water and Soft Drinks (Non-Alcoholic).
- Audio guide.
What to Bring
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour.
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.