From La Romana > Bayahibe TourLa Romana, Dominican Republic
Tour a sugarcane field, where you see a traditional Trapiche and learn how we produce our delicious Dominican rum and roll the greatest cigars in the world. After horseback riding, continue through the Eastern mountain range until we reach a typical home and stop to sample fresh organic coffee, cacao, and tropical fruits. Enjoy a delicious Dominican buffet at the top of the Anamuya Mountain. Visit one of our sponsored schools and finish the day with a visit to the Our Lady of Altagracia Cathedral, the most important cathedral in the country.
Children Rate: US$ 43/child (3-12), Free (0-2)
Duration: 9 Hours
- Feel the gentle breeze drag your hair away as you set out to gallop across extraordinary paths, all leading towards stunning countryside sceneries in Bayahibe.
- Romp amid gigantic sugar cane fields. Go back in time and evidence the traditional way of plowing the crop; witness its transformation from cane juice to the best Dominican rum.
- Master craftsmen will teach you the proper way of rolling a cigar. Learn how this blessed land has produced the best tobacco, used to manufacture only the finest cigars.
- You will be welcomed into a typical Dominican home. Assimilate new customs, and seduce your palate with exotic tropical flavors.
- Join us for a lunch-buffet, an alluring gastronomic experience, where dishes created in America blend with their African roots.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Official guide
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro, salad bar and fresh fruits
- Water, soft drinks, beer and rum
- Transport by safari truck.
What to Bring
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Customers who are pregnant.
- Suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take
part in this tour.
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.