From La Romana > Buggy/Zipline AdventureLa Romana, Dominican Republic
Your day will begin in the majestic mountain of Anamuya, this is where the Jungles Buggies fun begin. Our specialized guides will teach you everything related to the safety and driving of the buggie, which are very easy to drive. Discover the landscapes and explore an incredible journey through unusual terrain, you can come with your friends and family to share these unique sensations that you will get at the wheel at 4×4 speeds.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful waters of the spectacular Anamuya River, where you will enjoy a swim in the middle of nature, we have areas that are suitable for swimming or you can opt to simply relax contemplating the surrounding landscapes.
Visit the first Zip Line Tour in Dominican Republic, constructed by one of the most experienced Zip Lines circuit builder in Costa Rica and certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Courses technology). Take in the beautiful landscapes and interesting culture in the 45-minute ride to our facilities.
The tour consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You will need from one hour to one hour and 30 minutes to complete the course but don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long or fast to build your confidence. When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters.
At the end, enjoy the best typical Dominican buffet in our Mountain Ranch!!
Duration – 9 hours
- Take a ride on the newest buggies in Punta Cana; Honda Pionner 700
- Enjoy the waters of the amazing Anamuya river.
- Ride the longest cables in the Dominican Republic among them an 800 meter long one
- Visit a typical Dominican home.
- Enjoy a journey immersed in nature.
- Entrance to Ziplines
- Equipment and instructor.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Fruits, coffee and chocolate tasting.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Swimming suit
- Extra money for souvenirs.
- Pregnant customers.
- People suffering from heart disease
- Disability or problems with mobility.
- Driver must have at least 18 years old.
- Driver must have a valid license with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate in the first 8 cables only
- Covered ankle shoes or sandals required (no flip flops).
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilograms (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilograms (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44in.)
- 1 person – US$ 179
- 2 person – US$ 249
- 3 person – US$ 329
- 4 person – US$ 409
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.