From La Romana > Buggy/MonkeyLand AdventureLa Romana, Dominican Republic
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4×4 Jungle Buggie and get ready to live an amazing adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to bring you comfort and safety during your trip.
Our specialized guides will teach you everything related to the safety and driving of the buggie, which are very easy to drive. Discover the landscapes and explore an incredible journey through unusual terrain, you can come with your friends and family to share these unique sensations that you will get at the wheel at 4×4 speeds.
Continue your tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and to taste fresh organic products.
The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour of Monkeyland where you will inter-act in close proximity with our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
Duration – 8 hours
- Take a ride on the newest buggies in PuntaCana; Honda Pionner 700
- Enjoy the waters of the amazing Anamuya river.
- Interact in close proximity with our beautiful squirrel monkeys.
- Visit a typical dominican home.
- Enjoy a journey immersed in nature.
- Entrance to Monkeyland.
- Transportation. A/C
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes.
- Swimming suit
- Extra money for souvenirs.
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways, cannot participate in this tour.
- Pregnant customers.
- People suffering from heart disease
- Disability or problems with mobility.
- Driver must have a valid license with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate
- 1 person – US$ 179
- 2 person – US$ 249
- 3 person – US$ 329
- 4 person – US$ 409
Our concierge services provide conscientious, competent, and diligent services for all of our guests that include referrals to other businesses and professionals. Those other businesses and professionals are referred on the basis of their high reputation and are expected to provide quality service. However, Caribbean Paradise Homes is not, and cannot be, liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory services provided by any company, agency, business, services, individual, or professional referred by our concierge services. Although Caribbean Paradise Homes may suggest or refer a particular business or professional to a guest, it is The Guest sole responsibility to determine if that business or professional is satisfactory for The Guest needs or purposes.